- To configure a validator to record a slogfile, you must set the $SLOGFILE environment variable to a fully-qualified filename
- Please include your moniker and the specific release you are running in the filename, so the path will end with something like "/mymoniker-agorictest15-chain.slog").
- Make sure this file can be written by the validator program: the directory must exist already, and the permissions must allow writing by the user account which owns the validator process.
Things to Note
- The slogfile can grow to a few GB in size, however it is highly compressible. A typical slogfile might compress down to 150MB
- When the testnet phase completes, please compress the slogfile to gzip or bzip2, and upload it to the storage service of your choice (S3, Google Files, Dropbox, etc).
Submissions are closed